October 24th, 2012,
To launch their new Experiences platform, GroupMe commissioned Adam Aleksander to design a truly unique experience to embody their new brand. “The Experiences Society” was created, in which guests met at a historic 5th Avenue arts club transformed “beautiful mess.” Upon entry, guests were divided into one of nine rooms, each room a classic New York experience we’ve always wanted to do, but probably never had the time. In the first part of the night, guest traversed 3 x 20 minute classes. Thereafter, guests could go where ever they liked, meet up with their friends, or hit the dance floor. It was one of the most engaging, fun events we’ve had the pleasure to put together.
• Argentine Tango by Strictly Tango
• Parlor Games by HiChristina!
• NeoClassical Portraiture by Ventikoland
• Arts & Crafts Class by Laura Lee Gulledge
• Drinking through Literature by Joios
• Essential Etiquette by the Etiquette School of New York
• Poker by Haroon
• Billiards by Mark Finkelstein
• Music Class by Todd Reynolds
Food and Drink ::
• Beer provided by Lost Tribes
• Whistky provided by Maker’s 46
• Grilled Cheese provided by Milk Truck